To Work In Our Out Of Hours Service – Bristol
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are seeking to recruit into the following part time positions:
- Receptionists – Starting at £8.50 per hour with weekend and overnight enhancements, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.ART
- Call Handlers – Starting at £8.50 per hour with weekend and overnight enhancements, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
- Despatchers – Starting at £9.00 per hour with weekend and overnight enhancements, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
- Shift Managers – Starting at £10.25-£12.50 per hour, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
BrisDoc provides the Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Successful applicants in these roles will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- Hours: Hours of work will primarily be weekends and limited weekday evenings. You will also be expected to participate in working bank holidays on a rotational basis. (Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota).
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employers contribution).
- Locations: Current vacancies available but not limited to Knowle West Health Park, Osprey Court in Whitchurch, Cossham Hospital in Kingswood, Clevedon Hospital, Southmead. Newcourt Surgery in Weston-Super-Mare and Stoke Gifford.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews on a rolling basis.
To Apply: Please download an application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact the HR Team on 0117 9370902.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Tuesday 30th April 2019