PART TIME – CLEVEDON RECEPTIONIST VACANCY
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are now looking to expand our team by recruiting into the role of Receptionist at our Clevedon treatment centre.
BrisDoc provides the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work where you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of an excellent team. We aim to make sure every colleague feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Our receptionists are responsible for the smooth running of our treatment centres, the support to our clinical team and the first face to face point of contact to our patients.
Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and a willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases when required.
- Hours: We are currently recruiting into every other Tuesday evening and one Saturday afternoon in four. Additional hours are also available on an ad-hoc basis.
- Locations: Clevedon Community Hospital, Clevedon
We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% contribution).
- Salary – £8.95 per hour upon recruitment, increasing to £9.30 on successful completion of 6 months probation.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by face to face interviews.
To Apply: Please download an application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact the HR Team on 0117 9370902.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Sunday 28th February 2021