This is an exciting opportunity to join BrisDoc’s governance team in a new bank role, designed to support the delivery of research projects undertaken by BrisDoc Healthcare Services. The Research Clinician will be working as a partner within funded NIHR approved projects as and when they arise. BrisDoc is increasingly being asked to participate in research projects relevant to integrated urgent care and is keen to broaden the amount of research work it undertakes and profile within the academic sector.
The research clinician is responsible for identifying study participants for the study team, facilitating access to participants and working with the study team to deliver project outcomes. BrisDoc has not to date delivered a clinical trial (and does not expect to).
Main Duties include:
- Providing research knowledge and advice to the senior management team and service leads, including knowledge of potential funding sources.
- Data reporting and analysis using Adastra e.g. to identify potential participants
- Identification, and if required recruitment, of suitable study participants
- Participation in study project meetings
- Maintaining and developing own knowledge and providing basic research training where appropriate
BrisDoc are a proud provider of NHS Healthcare who have been passionately delivering ‘patient care, by people who care’ for over 20 years. We run an exciting range of Primary Care Services including an Urgent Care Service, a number of GP Practices and a Homeless Health Service. This enables BrisDoc to offer excellent healthcare 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We’re a ‘Social Enterprise’ and an ‘Employee Owned Business’ – this means the decisions we make, are for the good of our workforce, our wider community and the planet as a whole. By joining BrisDoc, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary organisation that prides ourselves on being a fantastic place to work; somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across our region.
- Hours: Bank Role
- Salary Guide: £15.60 per hr
- Generous employee benefits package: including an annual discretionary bonus and NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Pro rata – paid monthly based on hrs worked.
- Locations: Osprey Court
- Terms & Conditions: BrisDoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Closing date: 27th June 2021 at midnight
Interviews dates to be confirmed
To apply: please download an application pack and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact the workforce team on 0117 937 0901
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday 27th June 2021