As a growing healthcare provider in the South West (Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire), we are seeking a Deputy Team Manager to join our Integrated Urgent Care Management team.
This role will be a challenging and fulfilling first step for anyone interested in a career in healthcare management, and presents a fabulous opportunity to develop into a Team Manager and gain operational management experience.
The role is a developmental one and the successful candidate will undertake an apprenticeship in Management (anticipated to be a CMI level 3 in First Line Management although this detail will be discussed with the successful candidate). The Deputy Team Manager has a key role in supporting the senior and team managers in the operational management and delivery of the IUC service. The Deputy Team Manager will work alongside the team managers, and be expected to work flexibly to deputise for them when necessary. The post holder will be a member of the Service Delivery Team responsible for the delivery of the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) Service across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will be expected to work flexibly to provide support to team managers when necessary. The role will also include some operational shifts within the ‘out of hour’s period’ (i.e. evenings and weekends) and working flexibly to cover where required.
If you share our passion for providing first class patient and workforce care, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be conscientious with excellent interpersonal skills, and have a proven ability for using initiative to solve problems. The ability to interact successfully with both people and IT systems is essential. A willingness to learn and develop is essential, as is being a team player.
BrisDoc provides the Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
BrisDoc provides a number of other healthcare services for the NHS including Daytime GP Practices in Broadmead Medical Centre, Charlotte Keel Medical Practice and the Homeless Health Service, and an Acute GP team based in Southmead Hospital.
- Hours: 37.5 hours on average per week. You will be expected to participate in working weekends and/or bank holidays on a rotational basis, working towards participation in the on-call rota (Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota).
- Salary / Rates of pay: £11.75 per hour (£22,974.19 pa pro rata)
- Other benefits: NHS Pension, discretionary bonus, opportunity to be come a share-holder.
- Locations: Primarily based in Osprey Court, Whitchurch (Bristol) although expected to attend various bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, including but not limited to, Knowle West Health Park, Cossham Hospital in Kingswood, Clevedon Hospital, Southmead. Newcourt Surgery in Weston-Super-Mare and Stoke Gifford.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Closing date: Monday 7th October 2019 at 9.00 am
Interviews held on: Week commencing 21st October 2019
To apply: please download an application form and submit to email@example.com For more information please see job description or contact the HR Team on 0117 9370913.