BrisDoc is an Employee-Owned Social Enterprise working for the NHS. We seek a Director of Corporate Services to join us as a new role to enhance our Corporate Leadership Team.
Can you offer leadership of our business services to support the patient care we provide, in a creative, nurturing, agile and innovative environment, with core values rooted in patient, workforce, quality and resource care?
Would you like to work as part of a team that prioritises the health of our patients, protecting our environment and delivering social value, as well as supporting the health and well-being of our workforce?
If so, we would like to meet you to discuss this new opportunity.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Managing Director to lead a portfolio of functions including: Finance and Payroll, Human Resources (Workforce), Estates (Facilities), Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Contracts and Performance.
The role will offer the opportunity for personal development and initially will be adapted to play to your strengths and experience, which will ideally include; leading a multi-disciplinary workforce; understanding of corporate responsibilities and functions; delivering organisational efficiencies; knowledge of procurement and organisational risk management. You will need good analytical and people skills, combining a desire to succeed with a compassionate approach.
BrisDoc is a proud provider of NHS Healthcare. We have been delivering ‘patient care, by people who care’ for over twenty years. We run an exciting range of Primary Care Services, including an Urgent Care Service, GP Practices and a Homeless Health Service. This enables BrisDoc to offer excellent healthcare 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
By joining BrisDoc, you will be a ‘co-owner’ in a multi-disciplinary organisation that prides itself on being a fantastic place to work; somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every co-owner feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to around one million patients across our region.
- Hours: 37.5 per week with some flexibility for the right candidate
- Salary Guide: £65,000 – £75,000. Starting salary dependent on experience
- Generous employee benefits package: including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension, cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back, the ability to participate in exciting and worthwhile opportunities via the BrisDoc Community Fund and many more
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata) rising to 27 with length of service
- Locations: Bristol (South) with meetings and other corporate work across a range of locations within BNSSG
- Terms and Conditions: BrisDoc Terms and Conditions will apply
- Relocation: Support for relocation expenses if required
We would welcome approaches to discuss the role further, please contact Nigel Gazzard, Managing Director, via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0117 9370901 or the Workforce team via email@example.com / 0117 937 0902.
To apply, please complete the application form in full and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert closing date: 26th September 2021
Interview Dates: w/c 11th October 2021 – anticipated to be across 2 days, with dates tbc
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities,
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday 26th September 2021