Part Time Shift Manager Development Opportunity
BrisDoc provides the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work where you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of an excellent team. We aim to make sure every colleague feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are now looking to expand our team by offering an exciting Shift Manager development opportunity.
The core purpose of this role is to offer resilience to our team, helping the successful applicant build leadership, direction and operational management skills during the course of the out of hours period.
Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and a willingness to sometimes work flexibly in more than one of our bases when required.
Previous supervisory or shift management experience is not necessary as this is a development opportunity and full training will be offered. A positive mindset and great team working experience are essential.
- Hours: Part time at 29 hours per week on average over a 4 week rolling rota. To include a combination of evenings and weekends between 20:00-08:00. This role includes working alternate weekends. Additional hours are also available on an ad-hoc basis.
- Locations: Osprey Court – Whitchurch, Knowle West Health Park – Knowle, Cossham Hospital – Kingswood and Newcourt Surgery – Weston-Super-Mare
We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days.
- Salary – £9.89 per hour upon recruitment, increasing to £10.40 on successful completion of 6 months probation. Additional enhancements for Shift Manager cover.
- Generous employee benefits package: Including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution) cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back and many more.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply.
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews.
To apply: Please download an application pack and submit to email@example.com
For more information, please contact the HR Team on 0117 9370913.
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Friday 1st October 2021