We are looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners or Nurse Practitioner (non-prescribers) considered to join our friendly and forward-thinking Out of Hours team.
BrisDoc provides a number of healthcare services for the NHS including Severnside Integrated Urgent Care, Daytime GP Practices in Broadmead Medical Centre, Charlotte Keel Medical Practice and the Homeless Health Service.
At BrisDoc, we pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work, somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Advanced Nurse Practitioners: We are looking for independent nurse prescribers with experience in primary care. You will be working independently, providing face to face consultations within a primary care setting, as well as some home visiting when restrictions allow. Successful applicants will have a broad range of proven clinical skills, as well as being flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of our patients and service demands.
An experienced nurse who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care. You will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within the general practice.
In order to work at this level NMC requirements for advanced practice must be met.
- Hours: Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota and our current workforce requirements are a number of variable shifts working weekday evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays – we ask for a minimum of 2 shifts in a 4-week period.
- Locations: Knowle West Health Park and Cossham Hospital.
- Salary range: Advanced Nurse Practitioner: £28.56 – £30.19ph with weekend and overnight enhancements OR Nurse Practitioner (without prescribing): £25.50 – £27.03ph with weekend and overnight enhancements.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% contribution).
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply.
To Apply: Please download an application below and submit to email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Workforce Support Team on 0117 9370902.
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Friday 31st December 2021