This is an exciting opportunity to join BrisDoc’s Digital Team in a managerial and hands-on role. The Digital Team are a close and passionate team focused on supporting BrisDoc to deliver great patient and workforce care.
The IT Systems Manager is responsible for BrisDoc’s Digital Technology and Infrastructure. This includes the organisations technical architecture, networks, desktops, etc. The successful applicant will be a great team player who is solution focused and has a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Platforms and Office 365, Remote Desktop solutions, Network Security and Telephony.
The successful applicant will be:
- Supporting the Programme and Service Director to ensure that all Digital Services are delivered efficiently across the organisation.
- Sitting on the Information Governance (IG) Board to ensure that data is managed in accordance with IG policies and procedures, including data retention.
- Ensuring the stable operation of the organisations technology assets.
BrisDoc are a proud provider of NHS Healthcare who have been passionately delivering ‘patient care, by people who care’ for over 20 years. We run an exciting range of Primary Care Services including an Urgent Care Service, a number of GP Practices and a Homeless Health Service. This enables BrisDoc to offer excellent healthcare 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We’re a ‘Social Enterprise’ and an ‘Employee Owned Business’ – this means the decisions we make, are for the good of our workforce, our wider community and the planet as a whole. By joining BrisDoc, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary organisation that prides ourselves on being a fantastic place to work; somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across our region.
- Hours: 37.5 hours on average per week
- Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000 pa (pro rata) subject to qualifications and experience
- Generous employee benefits package: including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution) cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back and many more.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata) rising to 27 with length of service
- Locations: Osprey Court
- Terms & Conditions: BrisDoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Closing date: 20th June 2021 at midnight
Interviews will be held on: 30th June and 1st July
To apply: please download an application pack and submit to email@example.com. For more information, please contact the workforce team on 0117 937 0901
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday 20th June 2021