Broadmead Medical Centre has been operational since July 2009 and holds the contract for providing a GP practice for 10,500 patients. We also have a walk in centre which sees in the region of 22000 patients per annum.
Broadmead Medical Practice, which is managed by BrisDoc who provide a number of healthcare services for the NHS including GP Out of Hours, Daytime GP Practices in Broadmead Medical Centre, the Homeless Health Service, Charlotte Keel Medical Practice and an Acute GP team based.
At BrisDoc, we pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work, somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Broadmead Medical Centre is seeking an experienced Nurse to take over the leadership of our small team of excellent Nurses and Health Care Assistants, ideally from December 2019.
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse with excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience of chronic disease management and independent nurse prescribing, within a primary care setting is essential.
The position is for approximately 30 hours per week on a rolling 4 week rota, management administration time is included as well as clinical sessions.
Successful applicants in this role will need to have the following essential/desirable attributes (see job description for full details):
- Non medical prescribing qualification
- Experienced in leading a team
- Skills in chronic disease management, CHD desirable
- Experience in fitting and removing implants
- Experience of management and review of QOF indicators
- Experience in starting new innovations and initiatives
- An understanding of the wider NHS agenda and 5 year plan
- Hours: 30 hours on average per week on a rolling 4 week rota. Management administration time is included as well as clinical sessions.
- Salary: £44,970 – £46,930 pa (pro rata)
- Other benefits: NHS Pension, full indemnity cover, discretionary bonus, opportunity to become a share-holder.
- Location: Broadmead Medical Centre, Bristol
Closing date: Friday 15th November at 12 noon
Interviews held on: Monday 25th November 2019
To apply: please download an application pack and submit to email@example.com For more information, please contact Dixine Douis, Practice Manager on 0117 9549824 or the HR Team on 0117 9370913.
Post expires at 12:15pm on Friday 15th November 2019