Locum GP opportunities
Interested in a locum GP role with the BrisDoc family?
Any locum GP looking to work at BrisDoc across Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire, in either our GP Out of Hours service, Broadmead Medical Centre, Northville Family Practice or our Acute GP Teams at Southmead Hospital or the Bristol Royal Infirmary, please send us the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae, Incl the names and addresses of 2 Clinical Referees
- Copy of your Medical Insurance
- The date of your last appraisal
- 2 forms of identification
- Copy of your last DBS disclosure, if this is more than 6 months old, we are able to arrange a new one.
- Resus Training certificate
- Proof of last Hepatitis B vaccination
- Child Protection Level 3 Training Certificate
- Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Training Certificate
- Awareness of Mental Capacity Act Training Certificate
- OOH Locums only will need to complete the Spotting the Sick Child Certificate – This module takes between 8 and 12 hours to complete.
If a new DBS is required, we will also need to copy and sign off your original DBS documents (A list of approved documents will be supplied along with access to an online DBS application form
Please send to:
Traci Clutterbuck (Workforce Governance Co-ordinator)
A: Unit 21 Osprey Court, Hawkfield Business Park, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BB
T: 0117 9370908