Locum GP opportunities
Interested in a locum GP role with the BrisDoc family?
Any locum GP looking join BrisDoc and work in either the SevernSide Integrated Urgent Care Service, Broadmead Medical Centre, Charlotte Keel Medical Practice, the Homeless Health Service or our Acute GP Teams at Southmead Hospital or Osprey Court, please send us the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae, Incl the names and addresses of 2 Clinical Referees
- Copy of your Medical Insurance for your non-CNSGP cover
- The date of your last appraisal
- 2 forms of identification
- Copy of your last DBS disclosure, if this is more than 6 months old, we are able to arrange a new one.
- Resus Training certificate- ideally within the last 12 months
- Copy of your immunisation history to include Hepatitis B and Measles
- Child Protection Level 3 Training Certificate- ideally within the last 3 yrs
- Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Training Certificate- ideally level 3 (within the last 3 yrs) although we will consider other training you can evidence
- Awareness of Mental Capacity Act Training Certificate (within 3 yrs- usually linked to adult safeguarding training)
- IUC independent GP’s; we recommend you complete the Spotting the Sick Child training – This module takes between 8 and 12 hours to complete, although is not essential to start working in IUC assuming that you have experience in paediatrics and working in primary urgent care (perhaps as a GP specialist trainee).
If a new DBS is required, we will also need to copy and sign off your original DBS documents (A list of approved documents will be supplied along with access to an online DBS application form
Please send to:
The Workforce Team
A: Unit 21 Osprey Court, Hawkfield Business Park, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BB
T: 0117 9370902
Terms of Engagement between BrisDoc Healthcare Services Limited and Independent General Medical Practitioners
Please download and read the Terms of Engagement between BrisDoc Healthcare Services Limited and Independent General Medical Practitioners
You will be asked to read and sign this at induction.