Locum GP & Self-employed GP opportunities
Interested in a locum or Self-employed GP role with the BrisDoc family?
COVID 19- Thank you for your support at this difficult time
We have opportunities for non-patient facing clinical work- preferably in our call centres, remote working when agreed with the IUC leadership team, (sadly not possible on Mac computers)
Any independent GP looking join BrisDoc and work in either the SevernSide Integrated Urgent Care Service, Broadmead Medical Centre, or Charlotte Keel Medical Practice, please send us the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae, Including the names and contact numbers of 2 Clinical Referees (ideally that we can phone/email to speed up your application)
- Copy of your Medical Indemnity
- 2 forms of identification
- Copy of your last DBS disclosure, ideally less than 6 months old, we can help renew this if not
- Resus Training certificate- ideally within the last 18 months
- Ideally a copy of your immunisation history to include Hepatitis B and Measles- although not essential to start working for us
- Child Protection Level 3 Training Certificate- ideally within the last 3 yrs
- Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Training Certificate- ideally level 3 (within the last 3 yrs) although we will consider other training you can evidence to speed your application
- Awareness of Mental Capacity Act Training Certificate- if available (Not essential for independent GP work) and it’s usually linked to adult safeguarding training.
If a new DBS is required, we will also need to copy and sign off your original DBS documents (A list of approved documents will be supplied along with access to an online DBS application form
Please send to:
The Workforce Team
A: Unit 21 Osprey Court, Hawkfield Business Park, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BB
T: 0117 9370902
Terms of Engagement between BrisDoc Healthcare Services Limited and Independent General Medical Practitioners
Please download and read the Terms of Engagement between BrisDoc Healthcare Services Limited and Independent General Medical Practitioners
You will be asked to read and sign this at induction.