Part Time Operational Vacancies To Work In Integrated Urgent Care Service – Bristol
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are seeking to recruit into the following part time positions:
- Receptionists – Starting at £8.50 per hour with weekend and overnight enhancements, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
- Despatchers– Starting at £9.00 per hour with weekend and overnight enhancements, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
- Shift Managers – Starting at £10.25-£12.50 per hour, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
BrisDoc provides the Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Successful applicants in these roles will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- Hours: Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota and our current workforce requirements are:
Week 2 Sunday 11:30-19:30 – Southmead & Cossham Hospital
Week 3 Monday 18:30-23:15 – Southmead
Week 3 Tuesday 18:30-23:15 – Southmead
Week 4 Wednesday 18:30-23:15 – Southmead
Despatcher & Shift Manager
Week 2 Saturday 15:45-23:00 – Stoke Gifford
Week 2 Sunday 15:45-23:00 – Osprey Court, Whitchurch
Week 3 Saturday 15:45-23:00 – Stoke Gifford
Week 3 Sunday 15:45-23:00 – Osprey Court, Whitchurch
We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employers contribution).
- Locations: Current vacancies available but not limited to Osprey Court in Whitchurch, Nicholson House in Stoke Gifford, Cossham Hospital in Kingswood and Southmead.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews.
To apply: Please download an application form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact the Workforce Support Team on 0117 9370902.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Friday 28th June 2019