To Work In Our Weston-Super-Mare Out Of Hours Service Base
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are seeking to recruit into the following part time position:
- Receptionist – Starting at £8.50 per hour with weekend and overnight enhancements, increasing following completion of 6 months successful probation.
BrisDoc provides the Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Successful applicants in these roles will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- Hours: We have the following shifts currently available – Week 1 Tuesday Evening Receptionist working 19:00 – 23:00, Week 2 Sunday Evening Receptionist working 17:30 – 23:00 & Week 4 Sunday Evening Receptionist working 17:30 – 23:00. These shifts will be worked across a 4 week rolling rota due to the nature of our business. We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days. Additional hours also available if required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employers contribution).
- Location: Newcourt Surgery in Weston-Super-Mare.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews on a rolling basis.
To Apply: Please download an application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact the HR Team on 0117 9370902.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Tuesday 30th April 2019