- Are you a GP looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity?
- Do you wish to share make a difference to the health of our population in an environment of strong peer support and lots of laughter?
- Do you wish to be appreciated – personally, professionally, and financially, for the value you bring?
If so, this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Charlotte Keel Medical Practice is a friendly, vibrant practice in the heart of Bristol serving a population of just over 17,500 patients. We are a dedicated, multi-professional team with multiple talents and huge doses of passion. Some of these passions include:
- Training: Medical Students, GP Registrars, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Associates, and apprenticeship programmes for operational staff
- Personalised Care: we have a strong practice ethos for lifestyle medicine and shared decision-making.
- Sustainability of our lovely planet: we are involved with the RCGP Green Impact Scheme and one of our GPs is the Lead for the CCG area
- Health Inequalities: “Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhuman” I think Martin Luther King says it all for us!
No matter where you work these days, General Practice is a demanding job, but we are trying our best to enable a sustainable career through:
- Having a dedicated team responsible for Wellbeing within the Brisdoc family
- Having a Wellbeing Lead within the practice
- Meeting daily as a GP Team for coffee and lunch
- A highly functioning pharmacy team responsible for repeat prescribing, medicines reconciliation and medicines related telephone queries.
- Highly trained administrative staff to process letters and discharge summaries.
- A patient navigation team who are able to facilitate self-care and signpost to the most appropriate health care professional.
- A flexible access model which allows control over your working day
Outside the practice, Charlotte Keel GPs have roles in Commissioning, Education, Coaching, Mentoring, the LMC/GPC, Sustainability and Urgent Care. There is extensive experience to support a portfolio career and facilitate these networks.
If you like the sound of any of this, drop us a line and we would love to chat. You can contact the Practice Manager, Jane Isaac on firstname.lastname@example.org or the current Lead GPs, Shaba Nabi on Shaba.email@example.com and Caroline Stovell on firstname.lastname@example.org Or just pick up the phone and give us a bell on 0117 902 7145.
To submit an application please download the application pack below
For more information, please contact HR team on 0117 9370913
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.