PART TIME SHIFT MANAGER OPERATIONAL VACANCIES
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are seeking to recruit a part time Shift Manager.
The core purpose of this role is to offer leadership, direction and operational management to the Integrated Urgent Care service during the course of an operational shift to ensure that:
- the shift is able to deliver high standards of patient care in line with the key performance indicators,
- resources (clinical, operational, facilities and mobile) are utilised to the best effect throughout the shift.
BrisDoc provides the Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Successful applicants in these roles will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- Hours: Hours of work will comprise of a mix of permanent default shifts and an element of flexible hours on an annualised hours basis, equating to 15-25 hours per week, including weekday evenings, overnights and weekends. You will also be expected to participate in working bank holidays on a rotational basis. (Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota).
- Pay: £9.50-£10.00 upon recruitment, increasing to £10.00-£10.25 on successful completion of 6 months probation.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employers contribution).
- Locations: Current vacancies available but not limited to Knowle West Health Park, Osprey Court in Whitchurch and Nicholson House, Stoke Gifford.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews.
To apply: Please download an application pack and submit to WorkWithUs@brisdoc.org
For more information, please contact the Workforce Support Team on 0117 9370902.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Friday 28th February 2020