As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are now looking to expand our team by recruiting into the role of Call Handler.
BrisDoc provides the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work where you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of an excellent team. We aim to make sure every colleague feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Our call handling team predominantly manage our incoming calls from healthcare professionals, with an element of telephone patient contact too. Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and a willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases when required.
There are two roles available – when applying please state which package of hours you are available to work.
- Week 1 / Saturday / 23:00-06:59
- Week 2 / Friday / 19:00-00:59
- Week 2 / Saturday / 18:00-23:59
- Week 3 / Saturday / 16:00-22:59
- Week 1 / Sunday / 15:00-22:59
- Week 2 / Saturday / 23:00-06:59
- Week 3 / Saturday / 18:00-00:00
- Salary – £8.95-£9.20 per hour upon recruitment, increasing to £9.30-£9.55 on successful completion of 6 months probation.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% contribution).
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews.
To apply: please download an application pack and submit to email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Workforce Support Team on 0117 9370902.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Saturday 24th April 2021