Rota Team – Operational Support Administrator
To provide ‘excellent patient care by people who care’ we need to have the right staff in the right shifts at the right time….that’s where you come in.
As Operational Support within our rota team, the successful candidate will ensure ensuring that our rota’s, both clinical and non-clinical, are filled with appropriately trained and approved staff in a timely and efficient way as well as supporting a range of administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and will work well with colleagues across our services. High attention to detail and prioritisation skills are important in this role.
- Hours: Full/part time considered
- Starting Salary: £18,340 per annum pro rata rising following successful probation and with length of service.
- Annual Leave: 25 days + bank holidays, rising to 27 with length of service
- Locations: Osprey Court (South Bristol)
- Benefits: annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution), cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back, the ability to participate in exciting and worthwhile opportunities via the BrisDoc community fund and many more.
- Terms & Conditions: BrisDoc Terms and Conditions will apply
BrisDoc are a proud provider of NHS Healthcare who are passionate about delivering excellent ‘patient care, by people who care’ for 20 years. We run a diverse range of Primary Care Services including an Integrated Urgent Care Service, GP Practices and a Homeless Health Service. This enables BrisDoc to offer excellent healthcare 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We’re a ‘Social Enterprise’ and an ‘Employee Owned Trust’ – this means the decisions we make, are for the good of our workforce, our wider community and the planet as a whole. By joining BrisDoc, you will be part of a multi-professional organisation that is a fantastic place to work; somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across our region.
Closing date: 30th September 2021
To Apply: Please download an application pack below and submit to email@example.com
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities,
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Thursday 30th September 2021