Seeking hours across the out of hours period 18.30 through 08.00am weekdays and 24/7 at weekends. An exciting opportunity to work flexibly providing excellent ‘patient care by people who care’. Remote working, face to face clinical sessions, and remote assessing within our friendly call centre are all possibilities to consider.
BrisDoc provides the SevernSide Integrated Urgent Care Service (IUCS) for the whole of the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire area. The post holder will be a qualified GP and work clinically in the Severnside service to assess and manage patients’ urgent primary care problems.
You will demonstrate safe clinical decision-making, and will work collaboratively as part of a wider team of employed and self-employed clinicians and operational colleagues; usually undertaking a mixture of remote assessment (telephone and video assessment), face to face appointments and home visiting.
We would like successful candidates to work a fixed rolling rota of shifts however, there is the option to work on a more flexible basis if required. The option of working some shifts remotely could be explored, and applications for exclusive remote working will be considered..
BrisDoc are a proud provider of NHS Healthcare who are passionate about delivering excellent ‘patient care, by people who care’ for 20 years. We run a diverse range of Primary Care Services including an Integrated Urgent Care Service, GP Practices and a Homeless Health Service. This enables BrisDoc to offer excellent healthcare 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We’re a ‘Social Enterprise’ and an ‘Employee Owned Trust’ – this means the decisions we make, are for the good of our workforce, our wider community and the planet as a whole. By joining BrisDoc, you will be part of a multi-professional organisation that is a fantastic place to work; somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across our region.
- Hours: Flexible, with a minimum of 4 hours per week
- Salary Guide: Between £101,712 and £132,226 per annum (pro rota) dependent on shift timings and length of service
- Generous employee benefits package: including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension, cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back, the ability to participate in exciting and worthwhile opportunities via the BrisDoc community fund and many more.
- Holiday: 30 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rota) rising to 32 with length of service.
- 3 Days study leave per year (pro rota)
- Locations: The IUC service operates from Treatment Centres in Knowle (South Bristol), Cossham and Southmead (North Bristol), Clevedon and Weston Super Mare (North Somerset). At weekends, the Clinical Assessment Service also operates from the BrisDoc head offices at Osprey Court (South Bristol). The option of working some clinical shifts from home could be explored.
To Apply: Please download an application pack and submit to email@example.com
For more information, please contact HR team on 0117 9370913
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.