SevernSide Integrated Urgent Care – Overnight Nurse and Paramedic Vacancies
As a growing healthcare provider in the Bristol region, we are seeking experienced prescribing nurses and paramedics to join our team.
BrisDoc provides a number of healthcare services for the NHS including Severnside Integrated Urgent Care, Daytime GP Practices in Broadmead Medical Centre and Charlotte Keel Medical Practice and the Homeless Health Service.
At BrisDoc, we pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work, somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy.
As an experienced prescribing nurse or paramedic acting within their professional boundaries, you will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care. You will demonstrate safe, clinical decision making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within the general practice. You will demonstrate critical thinking in the clinical decision making process. Working collaboratively with the Out Of Hours team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures, at times, you will operate as a single clinician with support from a remote or mobile doctor.
- Hours: Are negotiable but you will be expected to work overnight shifts that start at 2200 and finish at 0800.
- Rates of pay: Starting at £31.21 per hour working overnights, increasing to £32.25 per hour following completion of successful probation.
- Other benefits: Generous employee benefits package: including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution) cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back, the ability to participate in exciting and worthwhile opportunities via the BrisDoc community fund and many more.
- Locations: Primarily based in Knowle West Health Park and Cossham Hospital.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Closing date: 27th August 2021 at 12 noon
Date of Interviews to be confirmed
To apply: please download an application pack and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the HR Team on 0117 9370902.
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Monday 20th September 2021