Severnside Integrated Urgent Care
Overnight Shift Manager – Part / Full Time
BrisDoc provides the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work where you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of an excellent team. We aim to make sure every colleague feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are now looking to expand our team by recruiting into the role of Overnight Shift Manager.
The core purpose of this role is to offer leadership, direction and operational management to the Integrated Urgent Care service during the course of an overnight shift to ensure that:
- the shift is able to deliver high standards of patient care in line with the key performance indicators,
- resources (clinical, operational, facilities and mobile) are utilised to the best effect throughout the shift.
Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and a willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases when required. Previous supervisory or shift management experience not essential as this is an ideal development opportunity.
- Hours: 18-37.5 hours per week over a 4 week rolling rota. Additional hours are also available on an ad-hoc basis.
- Locations: Knowle West Health Park, Bristol
We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days.
- Salary – £11.22-£13.27 per hour upon recruitment, increasing to £11.48 – £13.80 on successful completion of 6 months probation.
- Generous employee benefits package: Including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution) cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back and many more.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews.
To apply: Please download an application pack and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the Workforce Support Team on 0117 9370902.
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Friday 17th September 2021