BrisDoc Healthcare Services is looking for a Shift Manager to join our friendly and forward-thinking Integrated Urgent Care (formally Out of Hours) team.
BrisDoc provides the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work where you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of an excellent team. We aim to make sure every colleague feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are now looking to expand our team by recruiting into the role of Overnight Shift Manager.
The core purpose of this role is to offer leadership, direction and operational management to the Integrated Urgent Care service during the course of an overnight shift to ensure that:
- the shift is able to deliver high standards of patient care in line with the key performance indicators,
- resources (clinical, operational, facilities and mobile) are utilised to the best effect throughout the shift.
Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and a willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases when required. Previous supervisory or shift management experience not essential as this is an ideal development opportunity.
- Hours: 18 – 37.5 hours per week over a 4 week rolling rota.
Additional hours are also available on an ad-hoc basis, so please contact us to discuss further.
- Locations: Knowle West Health Park and Osprey Court, Whitchurch, Bristol
We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days.
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% contribution).
- Weekday evening – £10.75 per hour upon recruitment, increasing to £11.00per hour on successful completion of 6 months probation.
- Overnight – £11.00-£13.01 per hour upon recruitment, increasing to £11.25-£13.53 on successful completion of 6 months probation.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
For more information, or any questions you may have please feel free to contact the Workforce Support Team on 0117 9370902 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Sunday 28th March 2021