As a growing healthcare provider in the South West (Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire), we are seeking a Team Manager to join our Integrated Urgent Care Management team.
This role will be a challenging and fulfilling step for anyone interested in a career in healthcare management, and presents a fabulous opportunity to gain operational management experience.
The Team Managers are responsible for the effective leadership, line management and co-ordination of the operational team and have a key role in supporting the Operational and Workforce leads as well as the Head of Integrated Urgent Care in the operational management and delivery of the Integrated Urgent Care service. The post holder will be allocated a team to manage but will be expected to work flexibly to provide cross cover for other teams when necessary. The role will also include some operational shifts within the ‘out of hour’s period’ (i.e. evenings and weekends) and working flexibly to cover where required.
If you share our passion for providing first class patient and workforce care, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be educated to at least A level standard (or equivalent), conscientious with excellent interpersonal skills, and have a proven ability for using initiative to solve problems. The ability to interact successfully with both people and IT systems is essential. Previous line management or supervisory experience would be an advantage.
BrisDoc provides the Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
BrisDoc provides a number of other healthcare services for the NHS including Daytime GP Practices in Broadmead Medical Centre, Charlotte Keel Medical Practice and the Homeless Health Service, and an Acute GP team based in Southmead Hospital.
- Hours: 37.5 hours on average per week. You will be expected to participate in working weekends and/or bank holidays on a rotational basis, working towards participation in the on-call rota (Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota).
- Salary / Rates of pay: £12.50 per hour (£24,440.63 pa pro rata)
- Other benefits: NHS Pension, discretionary bonus, opportunity to be come a share-holder.
- Locations: Primarily based in Osprey Court, Whitchurch (Bristol) although expected to attend various bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, including but not limited to, Knowle West Health Park, Cossham Hospital in Kingswood, Clevedon Hospital, Southmead. Newcourt Surgery in Weston-Super-Mare and Stoke Gifford.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Closing date: Monday 7th October 2019 at 9.00 am
Interviews held on: Week commencing 21st October 2019
To apply: please download an application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please download job description or contact the HR Team on 0117 9370913.
Click here to change this text