As a growing healthcare provider in the Bristol region, we are seeking a GP for our new Weekday IUC Professional Line. The service operates 08:00-18:30, Monday to Friday and deals with phone calls from BNSSG community healthcare professionals seeking acute adult medical admission or advice. The service also delivers health advice to patients referred to the Clinical Assessment Service following referral from NHS 111.
BrisDoc provides a number of healthcare services for the NHS, including Integrated Urgent Care (IUC), Daytime GP Practices (Broadmead Medical Centre, Charlotte Keel Medical centre, and the Homeless Health Service) and the Weekday IUC Professional Line.
At BrisDoc, we pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work, somewhere that you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to around one million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
The successful applicant(s) in this role will be a GP with urgent care interest and experience who is passionate about patient care and working collaboratively with both primary and secondary care.
- Hours: We are seeking a permanent new member of the team on FRIDAYS (usually 10:30-18:29, but sometimes 08:00-15:59).
- Salary £ 70,193.48 per annum FTE pro rata (increasing to £71,597.34 per annum FTE pro rata after 2 years if applicable)
- Other benefits: NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution), discretionary bonus, potential for career progression
- Locations: Primarily based in Osprey Court with possibility of some working from home
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply
Closing date: 24th November at 12 noon
Interviews held on: 1st December
To apply: If you are interested in applying please use the application pack attached. For more information, please contact the HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0117 9370913.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Tuesday 24th November 2020