Well done to all the team at Broadmead Medical Centre who were inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) back in September this year and received an overall rating of GOOD. Below is a summary of their findings:
- The practice reviewed the effectiveness and appropriateness of the care it provided. It ensured that care and treatment was delivered according to evidence-based guidelines.
- Patients were positive about the quality of service they had experienced.
- There was a strong focus on continuous learning and improvement at all levels of the organisation.
CQC saw an area of outstanding practice:
- The nurse team from the practice had a programme of regular visits to a local hostel and a homeless centre to offer health screening and support people to access local health services.
The areas where the practice should make improvements are:
- Continue to implement ways to improve uptake for reviews of long -term conditions, childhood immunisation and for cancer screening programme.
Well done to all the team – the full report can be seen HERE