BrisDoc have achieved the ISO 14001 ( Environmental management and system review) accreditation, and saved the following:
- 7.0 Tons of recycled fibre produced
- 17.5 Cubic meters landfill saved
- 9,518.7 Litres of water saved
- 2,639.8 Litres of petrol saved
- 190.0 Kilos of air pollutants saved
- 72,636.9 Kilowatts of electricity saved
- 156.7 Tonnes of carbon equivalent
Our targets for 2020/21 are as follows:
- Turning off monitors. This will also prolong the life of the computer screens.
- Changing computer defaults so they screen save timeout when not in use.
- Ensuring default printing is set to black and white.
- Reduce colour printing.
- Recycling responsibly including office equipment.
- Recycling all plastic/paper/batteries.
- Unplugging phone chargers.
- Considering if the air conditioning can be switched off.
- Switch to LED lights wherever possible