Work With Us: What we can offer you
In addition to a competitive salary BrisDoc is also able to offer staff access to: the NHS Pension (with 14.39% employer contributions); 25 days annual leave pro rata (rising to 27 with length of service) for operational and nursing / AHP colleagues and 30 days annual leave pro rata (rising to 32 with length of service) for GP colleagues; and up to three Annual Discretionary Bonus’s.
- Being prepared bonus – dependent on relevant requirements ie. being in date with your training and PDR (in 2020 this averaged 2%)
- Sharing success bonus – dependent on length of service and performance (in 2020 this averaged 3.5%)
- Employee Owned Trust bonus
Holiday buy back scheme
Staff are able to sell up to 5 days holiday per year (pro rata).
Recommend friends and family to join the BrisDoc family
Get up to £150 as a thank you for supporting our recruitment scheme.
At BrisDoc we believe that providing training and development opportunities to our staff is good for you, good for us and good for our community. We place a real emphasis on training and development and actively encourage staff to seek out and take up opportunities. We foster a ‘coaching culture’ and wherever possible we favour internal development over external recruitment.
BrisDoc has recently transitioned to become an Employee Owned Social Enterprise. Being employee owned means that your voice is heard and you have a real say in shaping and developing the organisation.
There are lots of opportunities to have your say and we encourage staff to get involved. Whether you have ideas to share about internal operations or want to get involved in shaping our values, we welcome your input.
Family Friendly & Flexible Working
At BrisDoc, we want to support our staff to work in a way that works for them and their individual circumstances. In addition to being open to talking flexible working, we also offer:
- Occupational maternity/ paternity/adoption pay
- Occupational Shared parental pay
- Paid carers and compassionate leave
Health & Wellbeing Benefits
BrisDoc is a Mindful Employer and takes staff health and wellbeing very seriously. We want to encourage and support staff and offer:
- Cycle to work schemes
- Company get-togethers
- Compassionate and carers leave
- Occupational sick pay up to 17 weeks at full pay and 17 weeks at half pay depending on length of service.