*Part Time* Weekend Cossham Receptionist Vacancies
As a growing healthcare provider in the South West region, we are recruiting into the role of receptionist.
BrisDoc provides the Severnside Integrated Urgent Care service for the NHS. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work where you will feel valued, supported, developed and part of a family. We strive to make sure every member of the team feels proud of the work they do and the service that we offer to over 1 million patients across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Successful applicants in this role will recognise the importance of a patient-focused service, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a good standard of IT literacy and willingness to sometimes work in more than one of our bases within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
Hours: Our services operate on a rolling 4 week rota and our current workforce requirements are:
Receptionist @ Cossham Hospital evenings, overnights and weekends. This is a part time role.
We also operate on Bank Holidays and expect all staff to offer some availability over these days.
- Salary – Starting at £9.13 per hour for evening shifts and £9.38 for overnight, increasing to £9.50 and £9.76 per hour following completion of successful probation.
- Generous employee benefits package: Including an annual discretionary bonus, NHS Pension (offering 14.38% employer’s contribution) cycle schemes, flexible working, holiday buy back and many more.
- Terms & Conditions: Brisdoc Terms and Conditions will apply.
Telephone Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates, followed by Face to Face Interviews.
To apply: Please download an application pack and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the HR Team on 0117 9370913.
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.
Post expires at 12:00pm on Friday 17th September 2021