Wagging tails, rosettes and lots of happy paws
This years BrisDoc Dog show was a great success with 13 dogs and about 30 of their human friends came along.
Thank you to all helpers and a special thanks to Lianne from Lovely Pups dog groomers and Karen O Reilly from BrisDoc Head Office for being great judges.
Thank you to Mathew Goldsworthy, Wendy Barker and the whole Jones family for both human and doggy bake off goodies.
Best in show went to 18 year old staffie Jess and his very proud owner Merv Rowe.
Best in show prizes were supplied by Jollies pet supplies from Longwell Green.
Total amount raised was nearly £73 pounds on the night which the BrisDoc Community Fund will match so in total we will donate £146.00 to the Cinnamon Trust.
Other category winners:
- Most Look-a-like – Hollie Gage and Taylor
- Scruffiest Dog – Hollie Gage and Frank
- Most senior citizen -Merv Rowe and Jess
- Dog the Judges would most like to take home – Sam Hill and Marley
- Best Fetch -Tom Jones and Jess
- Best Trick – Nickey Walshaw and Monty