We are looking for your help to pull together some much needed winter supplies for the homeless in Bristol, and North Somerset.
Each winter, BrisDoc’s Community Fund supply 50 sleeping bags and 50 rucksacks to be distributed to those in need through our Homeless Health Service or via Somewhere to Go (a homeless charity based in Weston Super Mare).
We need your help to fill them! We are looking for warm thermal clothing (in small & medium and preferably in black) and toiletries such as soap/shampoo, sanitary products, toothbrush & toothpaste.
How & what can I donate
Due to Covid we will not be collecting any second hand items this year. However, if you would like to make a donation, you can choose from one of the two options below:
1) Buy something from our suggested list below and drop it off to Osprey Court:
- Ladies underwear (new)
- Mens underwear (new)
- Jogging bottoms (Mens & Womens in small/medium – Dark)
- Warm socks (new)
- Thermal vests / t-shirts (new)
- Thermal leggings / tights
- Thermal hats (unisex / black)
- Thermal Scarfs (unisex if possible)
- Wind up torch
- Sanitary products (Packs)
- Toothbrush (new)
- Wet Wipes
2) Order something from our Amazon Wish List:
CLICK HERE to see our Amazon wish list and order items (in small or medium) to be sent directly to Osprey Court
We appreciate all donations, no matter how small and they will be going to help some of the most vulnerable people in our community during what is a very difficult time.
Please drop all orders to: Unit 21, Osprey Court, Hawkfield Business Park, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BB